1) What's your IGN? At the moment my In Game Name is IllegalCitizen
2) Do you have skype? Yes Indeed I do have skype my skype username is burzawa003
3) Do you have a rank on the server (if so which one)? Currently I have the Member Rank
4) What's your staff experience?I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on ShadowVerse, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on DevilCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
5) How long have you been playing on MysticMC I was scrolling through Minecraft Server List and saw MysticMC, When I joined it seemed like a friendly server with multiple staff on at once, and If the staff broke a rule they were punished too
6) How did you find out about our server? I found out about MysticMC by Minecraft Server List
7) What do you know about hackers?  My experience with hackers is not a good one when it comes to factions especially on Devilcraft one of them came on at least once every 4 days and made many players feel bad and getting cheated against is not a good experience unfortunately the Owner wants Video evidence before banning a hacker but at the time I did not have a good computer with a recording software so I lost all of my items and my base due to 3 hackers
8) How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started minecraft back when it was in 1.5 and I fell in love with the game I played multiple servers and survival alone, Minecraft is a really good memory in my childhood and that is why I still play it also I loved playing on clean servers without hackers or abusers that is why I want to become one of the people who get rid of cheaters and abusers so they do not ruin other player's experience with the server
9) How old are you? (does not affect) At the moment I am 15 Years of age
10) Have you ever been banned before, if so why? On this server I have not been banned but on a different server I have indeed but it was a really long time ago back in 1.7 and at the time I got tempbanned for leaving the server while in combat on a hardcore faction server (2 hour ban) to respawn.
11) How good of a staff can you be? I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
12) How many hours do you play per week? At times on weekends I play more but during the week I still get on for a good hour but I mostly focus on school
13) What's your name history, or alts name? My first in game name was burzawa03 then I moved on to some other in game names as the following (Raider_Trill, Raidformer,) Also my ALT account is BorderHopper atm
14) What time zone do you live in? I live in US Central Timezone
15) Anything else we should know? I have nothing to add